Transform your phone system into a cost cutting sales-driving machine.
Elera's Cloud PBX provides an enterprise-grade VoIP phone system. Delivered from the cloud, it keeps pace with your growth--and propels your business higher.
Hosted PBX is a complete business communications system and service. With over 40 calling features, Hosted PBX delivers Fortune 500 style capabilities to small and mid-sized businesses. This powerful cloud-based phone system uses a company’s existing data connection and wiring. Best of all, onsite PBX hardware is not required.
Over 40 calling features let you perform like a big business
- Automated attendant answers and routes every call
- Hunt groups ring multiple people at once to help ensure no call goes unanswered
- Use Outlook to make calls from your desk phone
- Unlimited calling in the U.S.
- Conferencing, call forwarding, music-on-hold (see “Features” section for full list)
Mobility lets you do your job from any location
- Follow Me automatically forwards calls to mobile phones and other numbers, or rings multiple numbers at the same time
- Voicemail-to-email helps ensure messages get through faster
- Forward and manage faxes and voicemails just like email messages
Preserve capital, simplify management
- Flat per-user monthly pricing cuts capital investment
- No phone system hardware or software to buy
- No wiring to install. Uses your existing data wiring and Internet connection
- Web-based management tool makes moves, adds and changes simple
- More reliable than an on premises phone system
Hosted PBX is powered by Polycom (SoundPoint and VVX) and Cisco (SPA) phones designed for office workers, busy managers and front-line staff
- Easy-to-use interfaces, rich audio quality and productivity features
- 2-3 line all-purpose phones, 4, 5 & 6 line professional phones, 8-10 line touch screen phones
- Popular Polycom SoundStation conferencing phones